Thursday 14 July 2011

New trend

Today's review will be about gorgeous maxi skirts. 
I've never thought I could wear maxi skirt or that it will be such a great trend .
I've seen beautiful ones in TOP SHOP, these are my favourites:



I think I'll buy emerald one. I'm not really sure about pleated ones like this:

But turquoise colour is very attractive for me tho.
I was a little sceptic of looking like an old lady but maxis are actually really wearable and I love them.
I'll rock them with wedges, espadrilles, stone necklaces, edgy booties, flowly jumpers.
Easy pieces to incorporate into every day outfits.
What is your opinion?




Hey.
Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać Wam nowy trend, który nie daje mi spokoju:P
Na początku wydawało mi się, że takie spódnice są stworzone tylko dla starszych pań. Na moje szczęście zaczęły pojawiać się świetnie przemyślane outfity młodych dziewczyn, więc dlaczego by nie? Nie należę jeszcze do szczęśliwych posiadaczek, ale wkrótce się to zmieni:) 
Chyba najważniejszym elementem dla mnie jest łatwość doboru dodatków, które, o dziwo są w moim stylu. 
Poniżej kilka pomysłów na długie spódnice:








Numer 3 <333333!!!
A jak Wy widzicie maxi skirt?



No comments:

Post a Comment